Monday 25 July 2011

time for giving Renton a good grooming!

With all the doom and gloom which around just now I thought I would share with you

Well it was a sunny afternoon, Renton was kind of snoozy and as Christine was complaining about the amount of dog hair over the kitchen floor, (German Shepherds cast constantly) I decided to groom Renton...now normally he is very patient and stands for ages as I make his majesty look spiffing...however yesterday he just wanted to play..he stuck his head under my arms, and wouldn't stand up and rolled about on the grass and got up to all kinds of hi-jinks...and made us laugh..when I stopped he came after me for more attention....and gave me a big paw and playful bark...
Pict: of Renton rolling about on the grass




1 comment:

  1. Lol Ian they are funny funny things. Ushi just lies down when it's grooming time lol. Sometimes though it's hard to get the motivation to groom!

    Take care, and glad you and Renton are doing so well. Xxx.

    ReplyDelete